Monday, 19 November 2007
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!Such a joyous day today. It's the day I was brought into this world by my loving mother at Mount Elizabeth Hospital. My father once told me that it's a private hospital. In other words,
more expensive. That makes me feel so guilty... >.>
I stayed up to 12 midnight just to "usher in" this day. I remembered how last year, Agnes stayed up to midnight just to sms me "Happy Birthday". Sadly, I only received that sms around 1pm in the afternoon. Ah well. That was so last year. ^^
This year, Shafiqah and Rizqi wished me at 12am. So nice of them. =DD
No birthday cake this year. Lol. My father is at Malaysia now (he usually buys the cake) and my sister is right. It's time I've outgrown birthday cakes. Besides, I'm not in a "cake" mood right now.
In event of my birthday, I have changed my blogskin. Hopefully, this one will satisfy my sister since she's always bugging me to change the "metamorphosis" one.
This blogskin is about Potterpuffs! For those who are unaware, Potterpuffs are simply Harry Potter characters drawn in the "Powerpuff Girls" style. They're so adorable and I would like to thank the artist, Naomi, for drawing such delightful things. ^^
cheers repliesYONGSHENG: Hahas. Thank you! =)
fizz: Thanks. That's how my life goes: complicated.
Z: Thank you. Wish you luck too. :)
agNES: Lol. Thanks. =D
-strips of memory
5:13 am