Saturday, 27 October 2007
Today was surprisingly ok. My father drove my sister to school first for the first time. The car journey was so long that I fell asleep. As such, my father and I reached school around 7.35am. Surprisingly, there were around 7 (?) people there. But then again, 2e2 are full of early birds...
I talked to Liqin for a while and mostly smile to my classmates (didn't really feel like waving "hi"). Then my father asked me a few, erm,
tricky questions. Mostly about the upcoming class chalet. I tried to read
Wild Swans but I was too nervous to do so.
It was finally our turn (I think it was around 8am...). I didn't say anything much. Just "
um, ok...". I didn't know what else to say. My father asked questions about my
"social development". In other words,
my friends. Ouch, he really knows how to make me feel sad. Unintentionally, of course.
My father said "Well done" and my mother congratulated me at home. My juniors went O.O when they saw my results. *smiles* I realised that the sec 1 batch this year is more "slack" than last year. Hahas.
Oh, right. My results:
::SABRINA'S OVERALL MARKS & GRADES::
English: 72 -
A2 (Monil beat me for this one... He never lets me forget it.)
Malay: 58 -
C5 (Yay! I got 62 for Malay SA2!!!)
Maths: 80 -
A1 (I scored A1 throughout the year for this subject!)
Science: 85 -
A1 (I'm 2nd in class along with Agnes. Lol.)
Geography: 78 -
A1 (I scored A1 throughout as well.)
History: 79 -
A1 (Mr Saravanan was right. I did get an A1.)
Literature: 79 -
A1 (I'm top in class for this! Woots!)
D&T: 77 -
A1 (Erm... Nothing to say here...)
Home Ec: 89 -
A1 (I was so close to getting top...)
Visual Arts: 73 -
A2 (It's not an A1 but I'm satisfied.)
Total: 770/1000
Percentage: 77.0
Class Position:
4/38
Level Position:
5/198
Unfortunately, I didn't get perfect attendance. No idea why I care so much about my attendance.
At least I'm still detention-free. ^^
I noticed that I have been improving overall since my first CA1 last year. This is the first time I've scored 77%. I mantained my 4th postion in class, the highest I can ever acheived since I am
way out of the "top 3" league.
Yong Sheng commented that I would get into the first class for sure. He seemed a bit sad when he said that. Yeah, we might not be in the same class next year... *sniff*
But what about my one stack of foolscap???I'm going to miss Yidu. I have actually grown to love my class this year. Everyone seems to feel the same way. Or maybe it's because we take comfort in the familiar and are afraid to face sec 3. I do feel nervous about moving up. Agnes says that we will be in the same class for sure...
So why do I still feel so sad?
-strips of memory
12:30 pm