Sunday, 21 October 2007
So many choices... Sigh... It's so difficult choosing. To be honest, I never knew that I would get the 8-subject option form... Anyway, I'm still in the midst of deciding. Getting qualified for Triple Science is like a dream come true. Does it really matter what happens after that?
But I guess it does. However, I don't know how she did it, but my sister has managed to sown some seeds of doubts within me. In other words, I'm not sure if I should take triple Science or not... More sighs...
I even have trouble choosing my humanities subjects. I like History; Geography is easy to pass, but Literature will be good for my ambition of being a psycologist. My father told me to choose what will help me in my future career. He says that I can even take Art for a "variety" of subjects to learn. Wow. That's surprising coming from him. My only thought was, "Woah. This cannot get any weirder".
"Ok, it just did," was my next thought. My mother actually allowed me to skip her cousin's wedding (yes! I know whose wedding it is!) in KL so that I can attend Mr Ng's wedding!!! Woots! I was so surprised (more like shocked) that she actually said yes. Anyway, that means I have to plan on what to wear and of course, how much to save for the wedding. $.$
Well, life's like that, I guess. My uncle finally sent me the Hari Raya pictures. On the first day, we had to go through a few "photoshoots" with a so-called theme for each. The problem with them is that you have to sit in the most uncomfortable position (like me) and still try to manage a smile. Oh and there were so many cameras going "click" at once that it's hard to know which camera to look at. -.-
Looking at the pictures, me and the camera do not go together. >.>
My grandmother with her all of her female granddaughters. Easy to spot me, isn't it?

What's the difference between this picture than the previous one? My grandmother isn't here. Strangely, there's a nice view of the kuih here...
My cousins were caught unaware. But my sister is always ready for the camera! ^^
A rare casual photo of my sister. She didn't know that this photo was being taken. Lol. My uncle is good... But is that what my hair really looks like from the back???

In between heaven and hell. Lols. Just kidding. This was the last photoshoot. The theme is simple: My siblings and me. =)
-strips of memory
2:12 pm