Friday, 12 October 2007
Like most AI students, I'm curently suffering from the PES (Post-Exams Syndrome). In other words, boredom. I try to keep myself busy but I don't feel like doing a lot of things these days. I'm of two minds of lazing about in the house...

I went shopping at Causeway Point by myself today. It was quite ok. My goal was to buy birthday presents for upcoming birthdays and the ones which I had missed (like my cousins'). In the end, I spent about $53.

My sis reckons I shouldn't have spent so much. Especially on one particular present which she says that the recipient of the said present wouldn't even appreciate it. Unfortunately, I had no comeback so I just kept quiet. What's done is done anyway. Besides, somehow, although my sister might be correct, it doesn't seem to matter to me much. Is that a sign?

I'm still excited though. I like to wrap up birthday presents although I have to admit that my wrapping skills are quite limited. But it's still quite fun giving out presents. I like to snap a mental image of a person's reaction whenever I give that person a present. Someday, when I own a digital camera, I would do just that. ^^

I'm trying to blog as much as I can since Agnes kindly pointed out that my entries are too short. When I think about it, I don't think many people read my entries anyway... But I'll do my best to extend this entry with random thoughts.

So far, I've been adding a few pictures in the column on the right and I found a few blogskins which I thought was nice. I just have to edit the html. Yay! Another thing for me to do. -.-

I've also finally started on the book Wild Swans by Jung Chang. It's a story about how the author's grandmother, mother and the author herself lived in China. 3 generations, hence there's tons of history here and there. It's so sad to read about how poorly women were treated in the past in China. I can see why Mrs Chua recommended this book (although my father bought me this book way before). It mentions about bound feet aka "three-inch golden lilies". So far, the book have kept me quite interested...

Despite the fact that Hari Raya is in two days, my father hasn't asked me to hung up the decorations. I bet he's waiting to pounce on me when my defence is low. Creepy. At least I have finally bought my Hari Raya outfit. I got a red baju kebaya. Maybe I can wear it for Chinese New Year next year on the second day... Hmm... Interesting...

...

...

...

Sorry to leave you all hanging like that. My head has been drifting off to the clouds lately. My own sister calls me crazy sometimes. But then again, so do most people.

Is this post long enough? I'm running out of things to blog about. Well, I'm going to be broke soon especially after I buy Agnes's present. Hers is really ex. Probably the most expensive present I've ever bought. But then again, I don't have a good memory so that's probably not saying much. Hence, I've decided to design birthday cards to accompany the presents. This is probably the only way to save money and exercise my drawing skills (if I have any) at the same time.

By the way, before I forget, I've been leaving my handphone all over the place so please do not sms me so much (but I doubt a lot of people will anyway). I'm not in the mood to reply anyway and I'm afraid that my bill is increasing and it's not going to stop. X(

Things to keep me occupied:

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
12:55 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate