Thursday, 13 September 2007
Monday
I forgot that we will be having a new timetable for this new term. At least we still have the same teachers (although I'm not sure if that's a good thing)... During History, Mr Saravanan's laptop crashed. He said that everything was in it and that he doesn't have a backup copy. In other words, his whole life's work/teaching career is his laptop. How tragic. Ms Dianah changed our places. At first, I ended up with Hazim, then Genesis switched with Hazim. It was so cold sitting there that I asked Ms Dianah to change my seat. So I switched with Ivan and I ended up with
Agnes! Yay! Shafiqah didn't look too happy though. Sorry about that! ^.^"
Tuesday
D&T was ok. I wished subtitles would appear in mid-air though. It would make my life easier. Had to stay back to finish up on the music project. Bad idea, I guess.
Wednesday (TODAY)PS was surprisingly ok. My computer had a problem halfway so I did the OSCAR halfway. Noticed that Syafiq was done and decided to use his computer (I feel like laughing right now...). But I still didn't manage to finish the OSCAR. What a waste. -.-"
PEF was bad.
I almost got assassinated by Fa'izah. No wait. I DID get assassinated by her (but I forgive you!). Not literally, of course. Something happened though but I don't know exactly what. Whoever I ask just wouldn't tell me.
History was fun as always. We probably spend half of the time laughing away. Lols. My Malay teacher was absent today. So sad. I had to leave at 1.20pm to get ready for the lunchtime concert.
The lunchtime concert was ok, I suppose. I felt really nervous at first but I enjoyed it afterwards (when I was standing at the back!). There was a celebration later to honour all of the hard work the choir has put in for the previous concerts. There was pizza and KFC. Plus, green tea and coca-cola. The aroma was so... enlightening. Hahas. That sounds so funny....
Kerwin wanted to give me the leftovers in a box but I declined it. No idea why. I guess
just the thought of giving it to me was enough to make me happy. =))
By the way, I heard that there's something like
a radio/dj show happening tomorrow from 8am-8.15am. There's going to music and some news, I think. I'm not exactly sure myself. Sounds interesting though. ^^
-strips of memory
8:30 am