Sunday, 16 September 2007
Thursday
Reached school around 7.30am. So sad that Agnes and Fa'izah had SC meeting. So, I was "stuck" with Shafiqah. But in a good way. Lols. I heard Kang Yong saying something about the lunchtime concert, I think. I'm not that sure... They were all talking in Chinese. I think I heard Agnes's name...

Other than that, nothing interesting happened. The malay teacher was absent again. In other words, we did more pages of the workbook. Same old thing. Shafiqah felt like laughing at that day. But then again, she always feel like laughing. -.-"

Friday
Art - Manage to finish most of my draft. Lost some of my colour pencils. =((

Science - The testwas quite difficult.Especially the calculations. I'm sure I'll get very low marks for it.

Music - Ms Ang went for a course so we had a free period. Decided to talk to Fa'izah (I was NOT abandoning you guys!). The conversation made me more confused than ever.

Recess! - Stayed with Agnes (happy now?). Shafiqah didn't look too pleased. Fyi, at least you have Fa'izah and Rizqi. So I wasn't abandoning you. =.=

Malay - Did more pages of the malay workbook. The highlight of this lesson was our bitter halfs(?). This shows how bored we were. Or how bored I was, at least since Shafiqah thought doing more of the workbook pages was sooo fun. Groans. Note to self: Always check if the people around you have a ruler to spare before asking someone else for it.

WA Form teacher interaction time - Finised up on maths homework.

After school - Went to Northpoint with Shafiqah to buy a black marker for D&T. Then, we went window shopping. I also went to the CD shop for inspiration for Art. As it turns out, the band's name IS bigger than the album name. Hahas.

That's basially it. Sadly, I didn't bring my ruler yesterday and I needed it like about 3 times. I never knew my ruler played such an important role. ^.^"



Homework:

Lessons learnt for this week:

-strips of memory
6:46 am


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate