
Monday
Nothing much. Finally, I have completed all art assignments! Woots! =)
Tuesday
Found out my DnT marks for SA2... Only to forget them again. Dots... Had to go to Popular after school to buy shiny pens. It costs $13.70. Sigh... After that, Rizqi and I went to my house to wait for Agnes (ok, that sentence sounds weird....) to do the effing music project. Rizqi was kind enough to help. Thanks lots! =DD
But then, since my computer had a virus, we all went to Agnes's house. Milo was sooo scary... Kept on barking at us. *shivers* In the end, we ended up wasting our time actually since the software didn't work (it's quite a long story).
Wednesday (today)
Maths - Ok. Did more revision. I'm so happy that I could understand them all! Yay!
PS - Wasted time by just browsing through the occupations. =.=
PEF - Had to play netball. Groans. Agnes and I were force to separate. Anyway, this lesson wasn't that bad as Ling Yue kept on passing the ball to me. Thanks! No idea why Mr Tan threw the ball to Agnes though when she isn't part of his team...
History - Had to speed write again. I was quite confuse about the provenance part...
Science - Quite boring. But it's good to refresh my memory. :)
English - Finished up on the letter-writing.
Malay - Did a listening comprehension test. I didn't cheat, thank you. After that was some worksheet...
After school - Went to Agnes house again. This time, it works! Woots!!! Finally. I'm so happy.
So, that what happened so far. Of course, a lot more things happened but it's either because I'm too lazy to list them down or I just don't want to. Or it's because I forgot. I really have to start revising.
-strips of memory
8:21 am