Wednesday, 5 September 2007
Last Sunday, a concert called "Charity Fiesta 07" was held at Junction 8. The school's choir was one of the performers there. I can only describe the concert in two words:
Sleepy, yet
enlightening.
In other words, it was quite fun. The special guest was Ms Eunice Olsen, Nominated MP, MSU 7 years ago (I think) and so on and so forth. Agnes, Wiphaporn, Dolly and I managed to get her autograph. My sister wasn't that impressed though...
My favourite part of the concert was the finale. Along with the other performers, we had to do sign language to a song entitled "Reach" by SClub 7 (if my memory is accurate). Although we were positioned at the back, we still did the sign language. For fun, I guess. After that, I get to shake Ms Olsen's hand. Yay! =)
The down side of this event is that I had to take a late dinner. It wasn't even a proper dinner, just a cup of Coke (Ms Ong would probably be upset if she finds out) but at least I spent the time with Wipahporn. Agnes and Dolly decided to go home first. Such a shame. I guess this was what the "
highway" felt like... Lols.
I'm going to keep my post short since I have yet to complete my homework or read more malay books.
Can somebody please save me? Sigh... I brought this upon myself, I suppose.
-strips of memory
8:15 am