Thursday, 30 August 2007
I'm thinking about how I should retort back to all of you... If I were to write what I'm really thinking about when I had read all of your tags, you people will probably hate me even more. So yay! I have not much to say. But if you all are curious to know what I really think, which I doubt, you can just ask me face-to-face and I'll tell you.
But there is something important which I think I should say. I don't mind if you all call me whatever your brains can come up with (because to be honest, I think I need to see a psychiatrist). I really don't mind because I have experience worse. However, I think that
(how do I say this in a non-offending way...)....
I think that you lot have crossed the line when you all insulted my parents and the way they brought me up. There are times when I myself question my parents' methods of upbringing but I think that you should not insult it. Questioning the methods are ok but insulting their methods which you're not even sure of is
a bit extreme.
I know that my parents have lame jokes and at times, I wish I could just tell them what I really think. But never have they ever acted "high and mighty". They were simply asking questions (because they say it's always good to be inquisitive) and truth to be told, I am very proud to be my parents' daughter. And if you people don't understand that, then I can't do anything about it, can I?
Also, I guess I didn't make myself clear before so I'l just say it in a clearer way. I admire Cherlynn because she had
apologised. That is all. It's not about what she did before but what she did after.
This is probably the last issue I want to say. So please read this very carefully.
I know that I am stupid.
I am stupid.
I have no idea who said that I am "supposedly intelligent and [have] so smart brains". Obviously, the one who said so must have never read my Malay works before.
So, if all of you "flamers" are trying to bring me down, I have to say that it's not working. I have other bigger problems. Compared to these problems, your tags are almost laughable.
If you are all trying to reduce me to tears, I will have to say that you're doing a very poor job of it. Try turning my best friends against me, then I might consider putting you all under my "Priority list".
And also, if you're all saying that I'm high and mighty, then I suggest you look it up. I just plainly admitted that I am stupid. Sorry but somebody else had already convinced me that I am stupid so it's a bit too late.
-strips of memory
1:40 pm