Saturday, 4 August 2007
Sorry for not updating as often as I used to. Lately, I've been having a lot of, um,
distractions and thus, I realised that I have not been studying as hard as I'm suppose to (whoops). As such,
I am on hiatus from blogging. I will only blog
once in a while and I'm not even sure when "a while" is going to come. So thanks to my faithful readers (if there are any) for checking this blog everyday but now, you don't have to. You can even just visit this site once a month. Hahas.
Anyway, because I'm too lazy to write too much, I will do a short recap for this week in school.
Monday
My eye was a little red. Ok fine. Very red. Maybe I shouldn't have stayed up to do art. Stupid trexi. I don't even like my design anyway. Definitely under my
I-suck-big category (all of my work which I don't like very much goes under this category). Most of the lessons were boring and I have obviously failed my Geography test on the whole.
Tuesday
Was absent form school. I had officially have sore eyes passed from my brother (surprise, surprise). It's kinda funny since he and I don't make much contact while he was here. As it turns out, my sister got it as well so we both suffer. Except that she gets to keep her perfect attendence since she didn't have an MC and get to go to school. Whatever. The only thing I did at home is sit on the couch and watch tv. Occasionally, I had to get up to eat lunch or find the tv remote. X(
Wednesday
Feeling a bit better. Nobody woke me up so I didn't go to school. I have two days of MC anyway. Watch tv at home as usual. At least, I did my lit and drama journal. Yay yay! People smsed me saying Mrs Chua read out my composition. What joy. I'm not the highest though. How sad.
ThursdayWent back to school. Hooray! Unfortunately, Shafiqah was absent (get well soon!). Or faster than me at least. Ling Yue asked to borrow my compo so that she can post it on her blog. I said yes anyway. Didn't want to argue and she said she loved it so I might as well lend it to her. Most of the lessons were boring except for Drama. Received back my Malay letter. I didn't do very well for it and
red was all over my paper. Fauzan actually thought I cried as my eyes were still red. -.-"
Friday The History test was surprisingly good. I didn't manage to remember all of the points but at least I don't think I'll score less than 7. During malay class, we had another malay test.
I won a private victory. Ok, so I think I'm going to fail this paper. Scratch that. I
know I'm going to fail this paper but at least I didn't cheat. It was so tempting as Fa'izah was packing her bag, her paper was lying oh-so-innocently on the table in clear view. Actually it wasn't that clear as her handwriting was too small but you get the point.
My eyes are more red than yesterday so I didn't go to choir. So sad. I missed both choir practices. There were two new songs being taught. =((
Homework:Math ex 9b in graph book.Done!- Art design (Don't really know what to design)
- CE worksheets (Don't really care)
- D&T model (still haven't done it)
- Lit journal (groans)
- Lit essay (double groans)
- Lit notes (more groans)
- Geo worksheets (I'll most likely be able to finish only one)
Projects:
- Science: Need to confirm the question.
- Lit on Hamlet (Forget it!)
-strips of memory
8:39 am