Saturday, 11 August 2007
I shouldn't be blogging actually. One, because I haven't made a dent on my homework and two, I think my computer has a virus. People would probably accuse me of
hypocrisy or something if I don't get my to-do list checked.
The National Day concert was wonderful. Everyone (well, al most everyone) were really enthusiastic and despite the fact that the choir can't be heard, I still think that we did a good job. What makes the day even better was that it was
Janet's birthday! So she's finally 13... How nice.
The past few days have been a quite dull actually. I've been re-reading Harry Potter book 5,6, & 7.
I wonder if you all know what that means... I don't really like HBP very much due to some Harry x Ginny moments and I hate the part that Dumbledore died, even if it was the greater good. But I really enjoyed the last book.
At least by reading all of these Harry Potter books, it keeps me entertained and does not allow me to even think about moving. Unless, of course, to adjust the lighting of the room.
-strips of memory
9:23 am