Friday, 31 August 2007
As most of you know, today was the launch of the CA2 result slips. I did surprisingly good but if you look at my subjects individually, I did quite badly. Here they are:
English:
79.7 -
A1 (yay! 3rd in class)
Malay:
43.0 -
E8 (there goes my solid C5s...)
Maths:
83.9 -
A1 (er... nothing to say here...)
Science:
72.0 -
A2 (sigh... my first A2 in sec sch...)
Geography:
78.5 -
A1 (I was quite surprise by this...)
History:
83.0 -
A1 (Mr Saravanan did surprise me for this one...)
Literature:
91.0 -
A1 (woots!)
D&T:
68.0 -
B3 (my first B3 in sec sch...)
Visual Arts:
75.5 -
A1 (My first A1 in sec sch!)
Percentage:
75.0% (rounded off)
I tried to make it neat so that it'll be easier to look at but I can see that I'm not very good at it. I'm disappointed here and there. In the end, I got 0.2% lower than my overall for semester 1. That's surprising.
I actually have a lot more to say but I think I should end here. Save it for the next entry. ^^
-strips of memory
1:17 pm