Friday, 6 July 2007
I'm finally updating.... It's just that nowadays, I feel very -how do I put it?- sad. Maybe it's because I've been doing a lot of wrong things lately. I think that if I were to write a list of people whom I had done wrong, I would have probably a lot of people to apologise to. Or maybe I should just go for therapy. Haha.
Ok, let's see...
Oh yeah. Congrats to the new Choir Committee. This includes Agnes, Wiphaporn and Dolly. A little voice in my head told me that you guys would surely be in it and well, it wasn't wrong! And of course, I will do my best to help Dolly, the new Assistant Leader for Alto, especially during sectionals and with the sec 1s. I have to admit that this year's sec 1s are talkative. Were we that talkative last year as well???
Yesterday and today were very tiring because of P.E and tests. I think I'm going to fail today's Science test. I made a lot of spelling mistakes. *sniffs*
At least today's Malay class wasn't that bad. Most of the time were spent on watching videos which have some meaningful messages. Kinda sweet. =)
But tomorrow is going to be a bad day for me. We have a History test and we need to do a presentation during Malay class. AND we have Maths tomorrow. Groan... It's not that I don't like Maths or anything and I know that Ms Ser is trying her best to teach but-
I shouldn't finish that sentence. I'm trying to cut down on the complaints and would only make one if it it really important. What a difficult task...
Homework:
- Literature journal : Chpt II-IV (Due next Wednesday)
- Drama journal : Think of a plot relating love triangles (Due next Thursaday. But I don't think I'll do it...)
Things to do:
- Borrow Agnes's drama journal to copy her notes (I hope it would be enough...).
- Collect Hazim's answers to the Lit questions (I hope he remembers to do it).
- Do History file content page (I hope I remember to do it).
- Bring non-perishables for the food drive (my bag's going to be heavy).
Things not to do:
- Complain too much.
- Show my sadness.
Labels: choir committee, nowadays
-strips of memory
12:56 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate