Monday, 9 July 2007
It's funny how boredom affects the human mind.
It can make you go completely insane or, depending on how you look at it,
give you a total sense of tranquility.For me, whenever I'm bored, I tend to ask whatever questions which popped into my head.That is of course, if someone was there beside me to answer it. If not, I'll just sit and think. Which is probably a lot more easier to do.
So why didn't I do that yesterday at my grandmother's house? Simple.
Because I was using the computer. I was actually bored while using the computer. I didn't bring my notes so I couldn't do my homework and I didn't want to give up the computer (due to personal reasons).
I bet you all are probably wondering why I'm droning on and on about my boring time on the computer. I suppose I should just go straight to the point.
Out of pure boredom, I downloaded the Yogi Bear song.Yeah. The one which Mr Saravanan carelessly allowed us to hear it's twisted lyrics. The one which we begged (I couldn't find another appropriate word) to hear. The one which Zong Xuan tried but failed to distract Mr Saravanan so that we could hear the full song. Yup. That one.
I heard the full song and let's just say that it's a good thing my vocabulary isn't that wide. If it was, then I would have understand the song by now.
Sigh... I suppose this is what they call
corruption. Anyway, I realised that the
mature thing to do is to delete the song file and to not send it through e-mail to all of my classmates just so 2e2 can surprise Mr Saravanan by playing the song to his face.
Maturity and boredom. Two things we will all get to have in life. Eventually.
-crickets-
Labels: bored, maturity
-strips of memory
2:35 am