Sunday, 15 July 2007
I'm now at my grandmother's house. So far, I have gone to most of the blogs I'm suppose to, played with my baby cousin, eat dinner, and download some songs. Don't worry. I didn't download anything "pervertic" or whatever. =)
Yesterday, I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
It was surprisingly good. I thought it would be as bad as the fourth movie (that movie was such a let-down). Although the director cut out
tons of parts from the book, I enjoyed sitting down and watch it. And of course,
the kissing scene between Harry and Cho Chang was sweet. Definitely worth the price ticket. ^^
Unfortunately, I can't give out any spoilers and there's no point shouting to the class that I've already watched the movie since
1) that would be showing off and 2)
Thinagar beat me to it. lols.
But this I can say for sure.
The movie is absolutely hilarious and definitely keeps you wanting for more Harry Potter. Most of the actors looked all grown-up and the story, like most people say, is a lot more darker and there are very few scenes which are suitable for kids (although I could have sworn that I heard a 5-year-old chatting away).
Overall, I'll rate it
4/5 stars. It's really that great. I recommend this movie to, of course, all of
the Harry Potter fans and to all of the "emo" people out there. Yes, I really do mean it. In this story, despite all of the anger Harry has and that he thinks he's a bad person, he remembered all of the happy memories with his friends in order to defeat-
Oops. I think I've said too much.
Labels: harry potter, movies, review
-strips of memory
11:47 am