Sunday, 10 June 2007
Today's one was alright, I suppose. It was definitely better than the last one. At least I am proud to say that
we have started using the Microsoft Publisher. It probably doesn't sound that great here but it really is a big improvement. Unfortunately, we slacked too much by eating and playing internet games. Although "
Saving Goldie" and "
Handyman Harry" were educational,
Neopets and
Happy Tree Friends were not.
I realised that we can take a break from time to time (which was why we played the first two games and searched for animated whatever) but maybe we get distracted too much, don't you think? And maybe I'm not forceful enough to snap your focus back to the project. Ok... So both parties were at fault. Besides, according to Fa'izah, Zikry slacked as well. -.-"
Thus, there will be another meeting tomorrow. Must really work hard. Yosh!
-crickets-
Things to do:- Check with my mum if I can have my Math group meeting at my house. (Yes! We can finally start on it!)
- Attend the Geography meeting tomorrow (duh).
- Try and "gain control" if my group members slack tomorrow (good luck to me).
- Go beach cleaning! Yay!
Things not to do:
Labels: games, geography project, group meeting
-strips of memory
1:35 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate