Saturday, 9 June 2007
It's actually the same as before. We slacked most of the time. When we're not slacking, we're discussing the same things over and over again. Which led to arguements. In other words, it was a waste of time.
The sad thing was that I almost lost my temper. Time and again, Fa'izah kept on asking how big is an A1 size paper and time and again, I kept on repeating that it doesn't matter as we're not going to print it out. But then, she didn't listen. She even dared to ask me to sms Ms Dianah to ask her for the exact dimensions. I didn't want to do it but Fa'izah simply refused to do it herself. Why? Because she doesn't feel comfortable with asking her. Not even one simple sms. Doesn't she know that I'm not comfortable with smsing Ms Dianah all the time? I got so angry that I just said,
"I'm not suppose to solve every problem you shove at my face."Fa'izah didn't say anything. Instead, she persisted the matter until I finally smsed Ms Dianah. Later, she replied that she didn't memorise the dimensions and suggested to buy and A1 size paper at Popular and see for ourselves. I felt like smacking Fa'izah. I really did. And she's suppose to be one of my best friends. Before, I also suggested to just buy an A1 size paper but she didn't want to. -.-"
I feel very very very
depressed and upset. I don't feel very well. I told people to do this but they didn't. I told Agnes not to argue/strangle Zikry. Agnes almost managed not to argue throughout the meeting but at the last 5 minutes of the meeting, she called him "stupid" and "brainless".
I told Zikry through msn not to say anything stupid. However, he also called Agnes "brainless" and said that there was no point in beach cleaning. First of all, every human being has a brain. It's just a matter whether they use it or not. Secondly, there is a point in beach cleaning. To care for the environment and make the beach a cleaner and better place. DUH. How can you say that it's useless? It's like saying that there's no point in washing your clothes or cleaning your own house! Of course it's going to get dirty again. That's the whole point of cleaning it! To make it clean!
What a pointless statement...And so what if I don't get CIP hours??? It's not about the hours. It's about saving the Earth and doing a good deed. CIP points does not make an activity worthwhile. >=(
I told Shafiqah that I can't eat a lot of food but she still gave me a lot. When I say that I can't eat a certain amount of food, I really mean it.
It's like whatever I say doesn't matter. Like they don't really care...
Zikry can't have group meeting at his house on weekends. (Taken note of. No questions asked.)
Shafiqah doesn't want to travel very far for group meetings. (Again, taken note of.)
Fa'izah doesn't want to sms Ms Dianah. (Taken note of. No questions asked.)
Agnes doesn't want to be the leader. (Taken care of. So, I became the reluctant leader.)
I don't want to organise group meetings.One of the points above was not taken note of. It's obvious which one. Sigh...
I don't want to be a "whiner baby" and whine and whine and whine. So, I'm just going to stop here. The more I type, the more I feel upset about attending tomorrow's meeting. I think everyone expects me to solve every problem. I'm trying my very best to be a strong leader and solve every problem like you want me to. But I have feelings too! I'm already falling sick...
But then if you all don't care, then why should I?
Labels: geography project, group meeting
-strips of memory
12:18 pm