Sunday, 3 June 2007
Actually, now that I've thought about it, I realised that there isn't much to say about the PTM with the subject teachers. To tell you the truth, I wasn't even there. I was too busy ushering. So, my parents just told me what they did and who they met.
Mrs Chua: My parents were surprised as they said that Mrs Chua talked a lot about me. She complimented on my compositions and said that my stories were well-written. My parents asked me if I was the teacher's pet and wondered how she managed to read my compos since my handwriting was so bad.
Mdm Hartini: My mother originally wanted to meet my Malay teacher but he wasn't present so she saw the level coordinator (whatever that means). And because of their "chat", I had to meet Mdm Hartini the following Monday so that she can find out ways to improve my Malay. Nice going, Mum...
So that's mostly about it. My parents actually wanted to meet Mrs Liow but she was busy. Thank goodness. My father would have most probably bombarded her with questions concerning my deprovement (that's not a right word, is it?) from Ca1 to SA1.
******
I'm bored actually. Like really really bored. I even played Neopets yesterday but I was still bored. And I don't feel like playing it today. No offence but Neopets can get dull. Sigh... I'll find something to blog about eventually.
-crickets-
Labels: bored, parent-teacher meeting
-strips of memory
4:48 pm