Saturday, 2 June 2007
I deleted my previous post. After much reflection at the chalet, I realised that I may have been too harsh on my teacher and Zikry. It's a good thing only two people read this blog. It makes this much more easier to type.
I was wrong to type all of those "harsh" stuff as Agnes puts it. Teachers are not sadistic. They're just trying to help us reach our potential etc etc etc. And Zikry is obviously trying his best to complete his assignment. Or half of it since I'm doing the other half: organising group meetings.
The chalet which I stayed in was near the Changi Coast Adventure Centre (a.k.a. our OLE 2 campsite). SAFRA Resort, that's what it's called, I think. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there. I've already been there 2 or 3 times so there's nothing new. Didn't get to play pool like last time though... Although I did manage to play air hockey in the arcade there. That was fun. I, along with my cousins and sister, went to the beach and enjoyed the sea breeze (or land breeze?) and picked up seashells. You may call it childish but I think it's fun. XD
The only thing I did that's new is that I rented a bicycle and cycled around the area. You know how they say you never forget how to ride a bike? Well, I learned that that IS true. The last time I rode a bike was Primary 4 which is a really really long time ago, but I managed to ride this bike fine. Ok, I admit that I was a little wobbly at first but hey, I still did it. ^^
I've been reading Agnes's blog (a
lot is going on there) and I realised that I probably missed a lot in the two choir practices which I have, well, missed. And for that,
Thank you, Agnes!
For saving me the new scores and you'll be telling me the 411, I suppose.
-crickets-
Homework:
- Geography project (Research on air pollution. Organise meetings.)
- Maths project (Can only start on it after the geo project.)
- Literature project (Need to contact Liqin. She should be back by now...)
- Literature journal (I have no idea what to do about it!!!)
- Drama worksheet (I don't want to ask my parents!!!)
Things to do:
- Need to copy down my research on air pollution on paper (what a chore. Sigh...) =.=
- Complete the drama worksheet (Oh the horror!)
- Contact Liqin and ask about the Literature project (I don't want to do it actually...)
- Find a place to hold Geography group meetings (I don't like where this is going...)
- And after that, I have to organise Maths group meetings! Ugh!
Things not to do:
- Skip choir practices (I think I've skipped enough.)
Labels: apology, chalet, thank you
-strips of memory
7:55 am