Thursday, 17 May 2007
Ms Dianah showed us our finalised results today. It's a little disheartening actually because you'll get to see if you're one of the worst or the best in our class. Bad news for people like me, a.k.a. people who scored low for their subjects, especially Mother Tongue. I remember how people who I've just met would always ask me why I study the Malay subject. That was so irritating. And what's even worse is when they push even further and question my answer. =.=

Up till now, I can still remember the people who ask me this and question my answer. Anyway, back to the point. I decided that I'll post up my finalised results when I get my result slip. Just to "increase the suspense". Which is a weird thing to say since only 2 people read my blog.

Speaking of the 2 people who read my blog, I suppose I should answer Agnes', um, what would you call it... Rebutt?

First of all, I have to admit something. And the thing is, you were the one who had actually made me realise this "thing", so I'm grateful to you for this, ok?

I'm insensitive/ tactless/ thoughtless.
(Pick your own adjective. They all mean the same thing anyway.)

I realised that I should be more understanding and have more patience. Which is why everytime, I don't know whether you notice this but I'll say "breathe, relax, clam down" or something like that whenever I feel like blowing up. So in a way, I'm self-conselling, well, myself.

Secondly, I don't slap people. I'm trying not to inflict physical pain on anyone so even if you tell me to, I will not slap you. Or anyone for that matter.

Thirdly, I do show gratitude. I thanked you everytime you do something nice to me.

Fourth, I'm trying not to be biased. The problem is that different people have different points of view. I didn't want to tell you this but I guess I should.

Fa'izah once asked me in a really loud voice why I always have to hang out with you. Technically, that's not true. Sometimes, you hang out with Liqin and I'm not scolding you or anything. I realised right then and there that I sort of squeezed Fa'izah out which is why I'm trying to hang out with her a lot nowadays. I don't expect you to understand this. As a matter of fact, go ahead and criticise me. I want to hear your opinions no matter how much I disagree with them.

About the "laughing" situation, I have nothing to say because to be honest, I decided to stop telling you to stop laughing at others. After all, it's not like it's working anyway. And I have only heard of the term "Laughter is the best medicine".

For your information, I'm not asking you to change yourself because of me. And even if you do change yourself, it's alright if you give me no credits. I'm not Mr Saravanan, thanks.

Labels: ,

-strips of memory
12:32 pm


'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?

Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.

Thanks for reading! :D


'GIRL
Sabrina Lee
Brought into this crazy world on 18 November 1993,
a Scorpio,
and is a proud Singaporean. ^^

Studying in AIPS AISS,
& was grouped into Alto, Choir.

Is currently learning how to move on with her life...
This is her story. :)

"My friends keep me sane. That is why when I count my blessings, I count them twice."


'CONVERSATIONS





'EXITS
Choir
Agnes
Amanina
Aristle
Bing Cheng
Cherlynn
Danial
Esther
Farhan A
Farhan S
Jane
Janet
Jiawen
Jie Xing
Kerry
Liyana
Marvin
Nicole
Ruby
Sabrina
Sarah
Sherwyne
Tian Jie
Wei Shian
Wiphaporn
Xavier
Xinwan
Xiuling
Yi Xuan
Yuwen
Zikry

'MEMOIRS
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


'GRATITUDE
thisfate