Tuesday, 15 May 2007
I finally got round to updating. Sorry for the wait. Anyway, my marks aren't "reach for the sky" great so it's not such a big deal. Anyway, here are my results for SA1 (minus the 5% and not including the decimal point)! Drum roll, please.
I'll start with the highest. It makes the marks sound better. Well, to me anyway.
Science:
89% (!!! The same as Agnes!!!)
Home Economics:
83% (I got higher than Agnes and Fa'izah!!!)
History:
78% (Agnes & Wei Yu are the highest for this one. They scored 51/60, I think.)
Geography:
72%
Mathematics:
66% (I'm actually quite glad for this one. I remembered I scored lower for last year's Math paper)
Literature:
65% (I'm quite happy when I received this as I scored 13 for the last section.)
English:
65% (OMG. I just managed to get a B3. I'm losing my touch.)
Malay:
52% (At least I passed. Phew.)
Art: I have no idea how much I scored but my class position is
4. (Agnes got 1st. Yay her.)
And there you have it. I never thought that I would score more for Maths than English. As expected, Agnes managed to beat me for almost everything. sigh. I can see Agnes saying "Haha" right now. Maybe it's because she has done it like 10 times to my face already.
To Agnes: It really is very difficult to be your friend. Can you at least please show a little gratitude and lay off the insults and the laughter
a little?
The good thing is that I managed to reach my expectations. I scored a B3 for almost everything. No B4 but one C6. Ok... I guess that's not so bad...
Now, all I'm waiting for is my finalised results of course. I saw my English finalised marks and if I remembered correctly, I scored a B3. Great... Sarcastic. At least my Science wasn't so bad. I scored an A1 and I'm 4th in class. Yeah, I seem to be getting 4th in class lately. 4th for Art, for Science (finalised AND CA1) and for last year... Ah well. Life's like that, I suppose.
-crickets-
Labels: mid-year examinations, results
-strips of memory
8:14 pm