Monday, 21 May 2007
The wait is over!!! I got my results on Fri, 18 May 2007. Which reminds me:
!!! Happy Birthday Fa'izah !!!
Glad I got that off chest. Back to the point, here are my results (as shown on the result slip):
::SABRINA'S FIRST COMBINED MARK & GRADE::
English:
68.3 -
B3 (NO!!! English is no longer my forte! Ugh!)
Malay:
58.2 -
C5 (A solid C5!)
Maths:
77.8 -
A1 (It's a good thing my CA1 mark was high...)
Science:
86.1 -
A1 (Yay! I love Science!)
Geography:
78.1 -
A1 (Not bad for someone with low common sense...)
History:
81 -
A1 (Does this mean that I have fulfilled Mr Saravanan's expectations?)
Literature:
67.3 -
B3 (Ouh.)
Home Ec:
88.1 -
A1 (My experience in the kitchen helped me a lot for this one.)
Visual Arts:
71.8 -
A2 (My first A2 for Art!)
Total:
676.7/900Percentage:
75.2Class Position:
4/38 (Same as last year.)
Level Position:
8/197 (Cool!)
***
So there you have it. 4th in class, huh? At least my level position went higher. And below are people's reactions to my results:
My parents: My father went "Aah!" when he saw my C5. Later, he asked me if I was happy with my results and that is the most important thing. My mother didn't say anything as expected.
My sister: No reaction. Not even an ounce of joy when she found out I got 8th in level. She just said "tsk tsk" when she found out I got a B3 for English and "Didn't you get 4th last year?"
My classmates: Wow! So high! etc etc etc.
Agnes: She didn't say anything actually. She was too busy saying, "Yay! I beat You You!"
Dolly: Wow! That's high.
My juniors: So many A1s!
Labels: finalised, mid-year examinations, results
-strips of memory
6:31 am