Thursday, 10 May 2007
Hm... Since this is the last day of the mid-year exams for this year, I want to do something different.
~
The Horror: Math Paper 2
The Disappointments: 3 blanks
The Realisation: No "Capture the King" questions
The Verdict: FAIL
~
At least, I think I'll fail this paper, but my CA1 & 5% might pull me up. I wonder if you can understand this. Just to make it clear, I was disappointed that I left 3 questions blank.
Three!Oh this is just precious. -sarcastic-
Sigh. But on the bright side, I'm happy to announce that:
!!!MID-YEARS ARE OVER!!!
Woots! Finally! I have been waiting for this day since the mid-years started. I feel like parading around my house but that can wait. Besides, I want to "parade" with my sister when she comes back since her exams are also finishing today.
Unfortunately, I received letters regarding PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) and OLE 2 (Outdoor Learning Experience). Ugh. I hate PTMs and overnight camps. They are so... Out of my comfort zone. The good thing about this camp is that we'll be grouped according to our form classes.
I'm going to watch Spiderman 3 this Sunday. My father will be bringing my sister and me along to i-don't-know-where. Seriously, I don't know which cinema he's taking us.
Speaking of movies, this month will be filled with 3 movies which are the third installments. Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Shrek 3. All of these movies sounds exciting and I hope I'll be able to watch them all. So far, I've already made plans for Spiderman 3 (see above) and I promised my sister I'll be watching Shrek 3 with her. So that leaves POTC 3. I can't wait! ^^
-crickets-
Things to do:
Sign parents' acknoledgement slips for OLE 2 & PTM.
Enjoy watching Spiderman 3 (as if I need a reminder for that).
Shop with Shafiqah tomorrow and find a birthday present.
Remember that Agnes is coming over this Friday!
Things not to do:
Forget to sms Laurence that we have to sign the forms. sigh...
Forget to bring a rag and an item for display.
Cry when I get my results for MYE no matter how bad they are. =((
Labels: lasts, mid-year examinations, movies
-strips of memory
2:52 am