Wednesday, 9 May 2007
Today was General Science paper. It was difficult. Just plain difficult. Need I say more?
Fail.
Fail.
Fail.
2 words: Mrs Sharon Heng
Darn it! That's 3 words.
Whatever. I'm so down, I don't feel like writing long sentences.
T.TSigh... Tomorrow's Math Paper 2. After that, some briefing on OLE (Outdoor Learning Experience) 2 & PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting). My parent/s will surely come. Since I'm going to do so badly for my examinations. >.<
-crickets-
"No one can turn back time, or take back what they've done." - Tears by Lisa
"Tears" is an ending song (EN) shown in Gundam Seed Destiny (Special Edition I).
Labels: fail, mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
2:02 am
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate