Monday, 7 May 2007
Today's paper was Geography and Home Economics (or F&N, as some calls it). Geography was surprisingly ok-ok. I was actually worried sick the night before (which is yesterday, for those slow to catch) and studied hard. Well, sort of. Depends on how you define "hard".
When I first saw the test paper, my eyes popped out. I had no idea how to do the first question! It went something like "What was the contour interval of the hill?" Or something like that. In the end, I wrote 200m. Stupid, isn't it? Shafiqah told me she wrote 50. sigh.
Interval [n]: a period of time between two events or activities.
If that's the case, doesn't that make contour interval the so-called "middle contour"?
Labels: mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
5:10 pm
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate