
So far, I've done everything except for Geography & Science. Forgive me for my lack of modesty, but I don't really see myself failing in English. And to me, Home Econimics is not that important.
Anyway, the History paper was so-so. The 5 questions in Section 1 were easy (I hope I get full marks for that one!) although my brain suddenly decided to wage a war against my memory. I suddenly could not remember if one of the Anti-Japanese groups were called Force 136 or 139. In the end, I'm glad I chose 136 because that was the answer! Yay!
I did the essay questions in Section 3 first. The questions were so predictable. Agnes actually guessed the questions would come out before school started. But even so, I could not remembered much of the facts. ^.^;
So the final one was Section 2: SBQ questions. I wrote like about 3 pages for the whole of that sections. That's still counted as 2 fullscap papers by the way. So you can imagine how long I took for that section.
Overall,
I fin section 1 & 3 around 9.30am and finshed section 2 somewhere close to the ending time. I did manage to check my work but I think my handwriting was still terrible. sigh. I hope the teacher will be able to read my handwriting.
Now, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Agnes for giving me some pointers for the History test.
Thank You very much!
-crickets-
"Best friends are like four-leaf clovers. Hard to find and lucky to have."
I read this somewhere....
Labels: best friends, mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
5:54 am