Friday, 4 May 2007
Today's paper was Math Paper 1 & English Literature. Don't even ask how it went. To sum it all up:
BAD. Math paper 1 was difficult and Literature was tricky. Need I say more?
For the Math paper 1, I left FOUR questions blank. Can you believe it? FOUR??? All of my hard work just to amount to this. sigh.
Verdict: Fail. Definitely.
For the Literature, the first question was already a little tough. But I pulled through. I chose question 2 & 4 without hesitation. Why? Because the 3rd question was difficult and I had no idea how to answer it. So why commit suicide? The last section, the Unseen Prose, was really really mind-bloggling. When they meant "unseen", they really do mean unseen. I have never seen that passage before. But then again, I don't read that many books nowadays. Due to schoolwork and exams.
Verdict: Fail. Uh-huh.
So yeah. That pretty much sums it up. I'm going to fail pretty much everything. If I get top for anything, which is highly unlikely, I'll probably need a cold splash of water just to wake me up.
-crickets-
Labels: fail, mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
10:19 am