
I was like, "Oh my gosh. How difficult! All of the topics seemed so... similar." But I did what I always do in composition exams: re-read the questions and see what idea comes to mind. So I chose question 5: Greed.
The story was alright, I suppose. Definitely not my best. It is the first time I've come across such a topic. My story is about a girl who was poor & unpopular. She's friends with a rich & popular girl, Clarrise and longs to be part of the "in" crowd. In order to do so, she asked her parents for expensive stuff to impress her schoolmates and along the way, her grades dropped and soon, so did her parents' savings. She realised her mistake and blah bah blah. See, boring isn't it? What a typical story.
Paper 2 was alright, I guess. Let me just say that paper 1 was definitely easier. The 2 comprehensions was ok-ok. It was more of the summary that freaked me out. I had absolutely no idea what the points were so in the end, I wrote about, say, 200 words?
Fail, fail, fail.
Those words are running through my mind...
-crickets-
"I did my best. That's what matters, right?" - Me
Yeah, I actually asked myself this question.
Labels: fail, mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
6:56 pm