Friday, 11 May 2007
Don't worry, the exams are over. This entry is about, well, the aftermath of Mid-year exams. Technically, it would be more interesting if I blog about the aftermath happening in school but I'm bored so I'm doing the aftermath happening at home.
Last time, I would complain on how I had so much stuff to do (study, blog, chat etc etc). But now that the exams are over, I don't need to revise anything (unless I'm really hardworking, which I'm not) and the problem with having a day-off from school when everyone else doesn't is that it's kind of
boring.I was suppose to hang out with Shafiqah today but she's sick.
To Shafiqah:
Get well soon! And by the way, good luck in searching for my blog. But then again, if you can read this, it means you have found it. And if that's the case,
congratulations!
Luckily, I'm still going out today so I won't be sitting at home, collecting dust. My father said that if he can come home early, we can watch
Spiderman 3 today. I hope he does then. I can hardly wait! ^^
-crickets-
Labels: aftermath, mid-year examinations, movies
-strips of memory
1:01 am