Friday, 11 May 2007
Bored. Real bored. I'm now surfing the Net just to find something to blog about. =.=
searching...
searching...
searching...
still searching...
and bored...
still searching & bor-
HOLD IT!!!
I found something interesting! Yay! Woots! Hooray! Yipee!
Eh-hem. Right. Sorry. Back to the topic. I went to Wikipedia and searched for Spongebob Squarepants (I was watching Spongebob just now, alright? The idea just came to me!) and found a lot of interesting facts. I'll post it up here (duh).
::10 FACTS ABOUT SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS::
The voice actor of Spongebob, Tom Kenny, is the same person who voiced Raimundo Pedrosa from
Xiaolin Showdown.

He also voiced other characters in Spongebob Squarepants such as Gary the Snail, the Narrator of the show and miscellaneous characters.
In the Spongebob world, snails are equivalent to cats, worms are like dogs and jellyfishes are bees. While bees make honey, jellyfishes make jelly!
Spongebob has books such as Moby Dick and The Codfather.
The Krusty Krab's menu is different in every episodes.

There is a "policy" said by Spongebob in one episode. "The Krabby Patty formula is the sole property of the Krusty Krab and is only to be discussed in part or in whole with its creator, Mr. Krabs. Duplication of this formula is punishable by law. Restrictions apply, results may vary."
The citizens of Bikini Bottom are called "Bikini Bottomites".
Although Squidward's name is, well, Squidward, he is actually an octopus.
Plankton calls Karen his wife because WIFE actually stands for Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph.
Spongebob Squarepants has its own soundtrack entitled "The Yellow Album".
Credicts: Wikipedia
::::
And that's all. Actually, I've discovered more facts but I think I'll just keep them to myself. Anyway, I managed to kill a lot of time by researching about this and typing it out. I hope you enjoy reading this.
I love Spongebob Squarepants!!!
-crickets-
Labels: bored, Spongebob Squarepants
-strips of memory
9:01 am
'ENTRANCE
Congratulations for making your way into this blog! Now was it so difficult to find?
Well, you know the drill:
1) Read the blog entries.
2) Tag before you leave!
3) Return to this blog. It's always nice to see returning visitors.
Thanks for reading! :D
'GIRL
'GRATITUDE
thisfate