
For paper 1 we had two sections. One section had two questions (and we had to pick one only):
Question 2 was the easier one but something told me to stick to question 1. Which I did anyway. Do you ever have this little voice in your head telling you to do things, guiding you? If you don't, then you're lucky. Because it's a bit irritating. But helpful at times.
Anyway, the other section was to write a composition (-oh, what joy-). There were five given topics (choose one as always):
...
Ok... so I can't remember most of topics. But I chose the "favourite actor" question. One word to describe my composition: dull. Kind of like it's writer.
For paper 2, it was just like any other exam. They give you a booklet and you have to write in it. Again, it was tough. I actually had to read the last comprehension 5 times just to understand the story! Luckily, I didn't leave any questions blank. But when I double-checked with my friends about the questions, I learnt that I wrote out of point. (Well what do you know...)
Yup, that's mostly about it. I think I'm going to fail this paper. sigh. Just what I really need right now. Great...
Ah well. Time to hit the books again.
-crickets-
A motivational quote for the exams! I can't remember if these are the exact words though...
"You try and you fail. You try and you fail. But the only time when you really fail is when you stop trying." - The Haunted Mansion.
Labels: fail, mid-year examinations
-strips of memory
5:38 am